By Jonathan Worstell
Batch and Semi-batch Reactors: functional courses in Chemical Engineering is a cluster of brief texts that offer a concentrated introductory view on a unmarried topic.
The complete library offers a simple knowing of the most issues within the chemical approach industries, permitting engineering execs to fast entry details.
Each ‘pocket booklet’ will be simply carried or accessed electronically, giving clients a hugely sensible and utilized presentation of the 1st ideas engineers want understand on a moment's discover.
The targeted proof supplied in each one consultant support clients communicate with specialists within the box, test their very own preliminary troubleshooting, payment calculations, and clear up rudimentary problems.
- Practical, brief, concise details at the fundamentals in a number of subject matters regarding chemical engineering
- Supported by way of examples to assist readers resolve real-world problems
- Single topic volumes supply key proof for professionals
- Pocket book layout will be simply carried or accessed electronically
Read or Download Batch and Semi-batch Reactors: Practical Guides in Chemical Engineering PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This booklet is the 8th quantity within the sequence Acute publicity guide degrees for chosen Airborne chemical substances, and stories AEGLs for acrolein, carbon monoxide, 1,2-dichloroethene, ethylenimine, fluorine, hydrazine, peracetic acid, propylenimine, and sulfur dioxide for clinical accuracy, completeness, and consistency with the NRC instruction studies.
The seventh foreign Symposium at the Characterization of Porous Solids (COPS-VII) was once held within the Congress Centre in Aix-en-Provence among the 25th-28th might 2005. The symposium coated contemporary result of basic and utilized examine at the characterization of porous solids. Papers in terms of characterization tools corresponding to fuel adsorption and liquid porosimetry, X-ray strategies and microscopic measurements in addition to the corresponding molecular modelling tools got.
Over the last few a long time, the radiological technology neighborhood has built and utilized quite a few types of the human physique for radiation safety, diagnostic imaging, and nuclear drugs remedy. The instruction manual of Anatomical types for Radiation Dosimetry presents a accomplished overview of the improvement and alertness of those computational types, often called "phantoms.
Targeting the applying of membranes in an engineering context, this hands-on computational advisor makes formerly tough difficulties regimen. It formulates difficulties as structures of equations solved with MATLAB, encouraging lively studying via labored examples and end-of-chapter difficulties. The certain remedies of dead-end filtration comprise novel techniques to consistent cost filtration and filtration with a centrifugal pump.
- Plastic Conversion Processes: A Concise and Applied Guide
- Multiple Reactions Galore, Volume I: Types, Use as Tool and Applications
- The Strength, Fracture and Workability of Coal: A Monograph on Basic Work on Coal Winning Carried Out by the Mining Research Establishment, National Coal Board
- Remediation of Heavy Metals in the Environment (Advances in Industrial and Hazardous Wastes Treatment)
- Supply Chain for Liquids: Out of the Box Approaches to Liquid Logistics (Resource Management)
Additional info for Batch and Semi-batch Reactors: Practical Guides in Chemical Engineering
Batch and Semi-batch Reactors: Practical Guides in Chemical Engineering by Jonathan Worstell