By Alex Liu
- Customize Apache Spark and R to suit your analytical wishes in client learn, fraud detection, hazard analytics, and suggestion engine development
- Develop a collection of useful computer studying functions that may be carried out in real-life projects
- A finished, project-based consultant to enhance and refine your predictive types for functional implementation
There's a the reason is, Apache Spark has develop into essentially the most well known instruments in laptop studying – its skill to address large datasets at a magnificent velocity skill you may be even more aware of the knowledge at your disposal. This booklet exhibits you Spark at its best possible, demonstrating the right way to attach it with R and free up greatest worth not just from the software but additionally out of your data.
Packed with a number of undertaking "blueprints" that exhibit the most fascinating demanding situations that Spark may help take on, you will find out the best way to use Spark notebooks and entry, fresh, and sign up for diversified datasets prior to placing your wisdom into perform with a few real-world initiatives, within which you can find how Spark desktop studying might actually help with every thing from fraud detection to examining client attrition. you are going to additionally easy methods to construct a advice engine utilizing Spark's parallel computing powers.
What you are going to learn
- Set up Apache Spark for laptop studying and realize its striking processing power
- Combine Spark and R to release distinct enterprise insights crucial for selection making
- Build desktop studying platforms with Spark which can discover fraud and learn monetary risks
- Build predictive versions concentrating on client scoring and repair ranking
- Build a suggestion structures utilizing SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing and learn the way it could actually help your desktop studying projects
- Turn open info and communique information into actionable insights via utilizing numerous types of laptop learning
About the Author
Alex Liu is a professional in learn tools and information technology. he's at the moment considered one of IBM's prime specialists in significant info analytics and likewise a lead information scientist, the place he serves gigantic companies, develops mammoth facts analytics IPs, and speaks at commercial meetings similar to STRATA, Insights, SMAC, and BigDataCamp. long ago, Alex served as leader or lead facts scientist for a number of businesses, together with Yapstone, RS, and TRG. ahead of this, he used to be a lead advisor and director at RMA, the place he supplied information analytics session and coaching to many recognized organisations, together with the United international locations, Indymac, AOL, Ingram Micro, GEM, Farmers assurance, Scripps Networks, Sears, and USAID. while, he taught complicated examine easy methods to PhD applicants at collage of Southern California and collage of California at Irvine. prior to this, he labored as a handling director for CATE/GEC and as a learn fellow for the Asia/Pacific learn heart at Stanford collage. Alex has a Ph.D. in quantitative sociology and a master's measure of technology in statistical computing from Stanford University.
Table of Contents
- Spark for laptop Learning
- Data training for Spark ML
- A Holistic View on Spark
- Fraud Detection on Spark
- Risk Scoring on Spark
- Churn Prediction on Spark
- Recommendations on Spark
- Learning Analytics on Spark
- City Analytics on Spark
- Learning Telco facts on Spark
- Modeling Open information on Spark
Read Online or Download Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Learn how to resolve clinical computing difficulties utilizing Scala and its numerical computing, information processing, concurrency, and plotting librariesAbout This BookParallelize your numerical computing code utilizing handy and secure options. Accomplish universal high-performance, medical computing pursuits in Scala.
Stable Programming in SAP BW utilizing ABAP is my own view on how one can organize coding for dealing with thousands of files within the so much performant demeanour. probably, you can be shocked that there are usually not 500 pages dedicated to the secrets and techniques of performant ABAP coding yet that i've got lined the details of curiosity in lower than 50 published pages.
Key FeaturesPredict and use a probabilistic graphical types (PGM) as a professional systemComprehend how your laptop can study Bayesian modeling to resolve real-world problemsKnow how you can organize info and feed the types by utilizing the right algorithms from the suitable R packageBook DescriptionProbabilistic graphical types (PGM, sometimes called graphical types) are a wedding among chance idea and graph conception.
Functions of massive facts, info research, and data administration within the improvement of schooling software program
- Medical Modelling: The Application of Advanced Design and Rapid Prototyping Techniques in Medicine (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Collaborative Enterprise Architecture: Enriching EA with Lean, Agile, and Enterprise 2.0 practices
- Fuzzy Database Modeling with XML: 29 (Advances in Database Systems)
- Graph Transformation: 8th International Conference, ICGT 2015, Held as Part of STAF 2015, L'Aquila, Italy, July 21-23, 2015. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Experimental Algorithms: 15th International Symposium, SEA 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 5-8, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Wissensmanagement - Grundlagen und praktische Anwendung: Eine Einführung in das IT-gestützte Management der Ressource Wissen (IT im Unternehmen) (German Edition)
Additional resources for Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints
Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints by Alex Liu