By Nikos Mastorakis,John Sakellaris
Read or Download Advances in Numerical Methods: 11 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Learn how to remedy medical computing difficulties utilizing Scala and its numerical computing, info processing, concurrency, and plotting librariesAbout This BookParallelize your numerical computing code utilizing handy and secure strategies. Accomplish universal high-performance, medical computing ambitions in Scala.
Sturdy Programming in SAP BW utilizing ABAP is my own view on the way to organize coding for coping with hundreds of thousands of documents within the so much performant demeanour. possibly, you may be shocked that there will not be 500 pages dedicated to the secrets and techniques of performant ABAP coding yet that i've got lined the details of curiosity in lower than 50 revealed pages.
Key FeaturesPredict and use a probabilistic graphical versions (PGM) as a professional systemComprehend how your computing device can research Bayesian modeling to resolve real-world problemsKnow tips to organize facts and feed the types through the use of the fitting algorithms from the suitable R packageBook DescriptionProbabilistic graphical types (PGM, sometimes called graphical versions) are a wedding among likelihood thought and graph concept.
Functions of huge information, information research, and data administration within the improvement of schooling software program
- Algorithmen und Problemlösungen mit C++: Von der Diskreten Mathematik zum fertigen Programm - Lern- und Arbeitsbuch für Informatiker und Mathematiker (German Edition)
- MySQL Workbench: Data Modeling & Development (Oracle Press)
- Guide to Cloud Computing: Principles and Practice (Computer Communications and Networks)
- Computational Technologies: A First Course (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Standards Supporting Autonomic Computing - CIM: Remodeling LocalizationCapabilities class in Core Model
Additional resources for Advances in Numerical Methods: 11 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Advances in Numerical Methods: 11 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) by Nikos Mastorakis,John Sakellaris